I am currently accepting guest bloggers! Read the guidelines below and fill out the form to get started.
GUEST POSTING GUIDELINES
Because I strive to put out a high quality of content on my blog, each blog post should be interesting and actionable!
I accept posts on:
- creating authentic connection with family, friends, community, and/or God
- Christian hospitality
SUBMIT FOR GUEST POST APPROVAL
Please use the form below to provide a list of 1-5 topics that you would like to write about, and I will let you know the date I will need your post by.
Once approved, please note the following guidelines:
EACH GUEST POST SUBMISSION SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Please limit your post to 1000 words or less. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/)
- Your submission must be an original writing and shared only on my site.
- Email your submission to email@example.com two weeks before it is is scheduled to be posted.
- Please do not email your submission in HTML format or in a Word or text document. Simply type your post in your email and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- A blog post title with a score of at least 72 on the CoSchedule Headline Analyzer
- A keyword phrase that is repeated at least 3 times throughout the article
- Your headshot/profile picture (attached to the email, not embedded in your post)
- Your blog’s URL (or other URL that you wish your bio to link to)
- Any social media channels you would like to promote
- No affliliate links allowed
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Down Aspen Lane does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Down Aspen Lane readers, it is likely to be published. I reserve the right to add my own affiliate links, etc.
- Images within the blog post are allowed, as long as they are properly attributed and not promotional (please attach to email, do not embed in the post)
- You may include a content upgrade download link(s) within the post. If it is a PDF, please provide a sample to me beforehand.
- You may include up to 2 links within the post back to your blog’s content (i.e. old blog posts on similar topics)
- Links to other outside high-quality outside sources are encouraged, including posts from my blog.
- At some point before the post goes live, you will receive a link to where it will be posted and a collection of social media graphics. Promotion on your end is very much appreciated!
*** In addition to guest post collaborations, I have interview opportunities available. If you are passionate about creating authentic connections in your life and you have an inspiring story or experience to share, contact me for more information. I’d love to feature you and your story on my blog!
Ready to take the first step towards a more connected life? Click HERE to subscribe to the blog today to gain access to our FREE Resource Library, filled with activities, worksheets, and fun ideas for creating a life filled with authentic connection.