QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1) What is your favorite color?
2) Introvert or extrovert?
Both! People think I’m an extrovert and I can be at times, but I feel like an introvert in my heart and that can be hard at times.
3) Dreamer or a go-getter?
Both. I dream about SO many things and act on specific dreams to make them a reality.
4) What are you most passionate about?
5) Which book has influenced you the most?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
6) Share a favorite motivational quote.
“There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be diminished by a nice cup of tea” – Bernard-Paul Heroux
7) Do you enjoy your job? Why, or why not?
Yes! I love working for myself and helping others in my business
8) What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Traveled the world for one year and I want to do it again one day!
9) Share a life-changing event have you experienced?
Not being able to have my own biological children, but also being lucky enough to be a stepmom to two beautiful boys.
10) What do people constantly misunderstand about you?
That I have been dealing with depression and deep grief due to infertility and there isn’t a quick fix for it. I have however been working on so many strategies to feel better.
11) Do you have a favorite place in the world? Where is it?
12) Share three words your friends would use to describe you.
Funny, caring, hardworking
13) Who is the person with whom you can talk about anything?
14) What message would you like to share with the rest of the world?
Find ways to enjoy the small blessings you have in life right now.
15) If you could go back five years in your life, what advice would you give yourself?
Focus on the people who truly love you, not those who are “fairweather” friends.
Yolanda would love to hear from you! Contact her at the links below:
EVERYONE HAS A SHARE: WHAT’S YOUR STORY?